Brother Printers are very responsive IT devices that simply respond and send a ‘printer offline’ message even when there is a slight deviation in the power connection. Brother Printer Offline issue on windows 7/8/10 can be due to some other reasons too. This issue is not an exception because it conjointly has problems in rare cases. Here, we discussed the reasons and ways to fix brother printer offline issue on different windows versions.
Reasons by which brother printer go offline are:
· Wi-Fi Connecting issue
· Slight deviation or overload of power
· Corrupt driver software
· Network is undergoing with some connectivity issues
· Loose connection either one end or from the both end
· System hardware failure
Look at the measures to overcome Brother Printer Offline error in Windows 7/8/10:
· Change printer settings: For this, you need to restart the printer and computer. You also need to unplug the USB cable, wireless connections and network printer.
· Restart the Print Spooler service: Whenever you get Printer Offline error message, then there is chance that there is some problem with your print spooler service. Sometimes, by simply restarting the print spooler service, you can fix this issue.
· Change printer properties: When you are using a network printer then changing printer properties can help you in eliminating printer offline issue.
· Reinstall your printer drivers: Sometimes, the corrupt and damaged driver can also causes printer to go offline. So, simply reinstall your printer drivers from genuine website. Try printing a test page to see if the problem is resolved or not.
· Install the latest updates: If you are getting printer offline message, then there is a possibility that your windows updates are outdated. Download all the latest updates in your respective windows to fix this error.
· Add a second printer device: When you are using a network connection then by adding a second printer you can resolve this error.
· Check if you’re using a VPN connection: If you are using a VPN and printer, then we suggest you to disconnect it from the VPN and try printing again.
We hope these points will help you resolve your brother printer offline problems in Windows 7/8/10. However, if you have tried all of them and your problem still continues, then you need to take Brother Printer Support. The technicians available at this support service will give you the best possible solution to resolve your queries within stipulated time frame.